Saturday, June 7, 2008

Off to Youth Camp!

Well, there will be no blogging for the next week :( I am headed to youth camp tomorrow after church..... which means that my day is filled with laundry, packing, cleaning (because I hate coming home to a dirty house), and everyday activities I do with the boy!

I am really excited to see what this camp is all about. Our youth are sooooo pumped to go so I am thinking that is has to be at least decent! We have all been to those camps where you are thinking "ewwww gross " when you go to bed, the bathroom, and esp. the shower where you wear the famous "shower shoes". I am hoping for a better experience, but it can't be that bad because I will be in the beautiful Rockies! I am taking the little one and we get to say in separate quarters away from the campers. That means that I have an excuse to take naps when he does and go to bed when he does, so I think that I pretty much have it made!

Okay, well lots to do today so I'd better get going. Hope that everyone has a great week. I will look forward to catching up on all of your blogs when I return home!

4 comments:

Tipp said...

Gosh I miss youth camp, that is going and being a counselor.

I am envious!

L.C.T. said...

A camp in the rockies??!! I miss Eagle Lake!! Jealous!

Marshall Family said...

I also hope that you have a great week!

Kristen said...

How fun! Getting your own little living quarters would be a perfect addition to camp!
My mom is a sponsor/ cook at Falls Creek this week too :)
Hope you have a great week!