Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Long Awaited Date with My Husband!

I am so excited! Tonight, for the first time since Valentine's Day, I get to go on a date with my wonderful husband. Why so long you ask?? Well, we moved away from all of our family and friends and do not have a bajillion (not a word I know) babysitters on hand like we used to! Don't ever take that for granted if you live near your family!

However, I have been blessed with an amazing pastor's wife that loves Beckett so much and watches him every now and then so that Adam and I can get away! She has been super busy with school(she is a school teacher) and her own children but she offers whenever she has a free weekend! God has truly blessed us with great leadership here in Colorado and we truly feel as though they are family!

As for our date.... it will probably be lame on your account, but I LOVE going to the movies and especially now that it is a luxury and not an every weekend occurrence! Don't get me wrong, I also love spending my time with my little man but I am a better momma when I get away for a few hours every now and then! Well, I hope you all have a great weekend! I have to go get spiffy for my date! :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey sister! Glad to hear you guys had a little date night! Dates are a little harder to come by once you're married, so I can't imagine what a treat it would be when you have a little one!