Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wow! It has been a while!

Okay so I know that I took a blogging sabbatical, but I didn't realize just how long I had abandoned my page! Things have been a little on the busy side lately. It seems that being married to a youth pastor means that summertime is the craziest time of year! We have cookouts, mission trips, camp, and just hanging out with the kids! It is a blast but I have to be honest and say that I am ready for school to start!

Let's recap the month of July..... it started out with Adam heading to San Antonio to preach a camp for a close friend while I headed to Oklahoma to see the family. Upon our return, we had a week at home before Adam left again on Mission: Utah with our church and youth group. Unfortunately, I didn't get to go because I didn't think that taking a 10 month old on a 10 hour bus trip was the best idea! So, it was a week with just me and my boy! We did great but we sure missed Adam! I am sure that all my facebook friends got tired of me counting down the days till his return on my status update! Now that my husband is back, life is again the best it could be! We, as a family, have never been so happy to see a month behind us! My little guy hated his daddy being gone half the month just as much as I did!

Anyway, I am back and look forward to catching up on my fellow blogging friends! I have missed you all!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well its about time yo rejoined the world of blogging!

Anonymous said...

welcome back :)

Marshall Family said...

great to see you back :) hwo busy have you been hey? Go you! x