Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Day O' Fun!

As many of you know, yesterday was my birthday and my husband was put in charge of planning a fun day! Well, it turned out to be the best birthday I have ever had! He first comes home from work the night before and informs me that he was thinking that he would by a Nintendo Wii, but he wanted to make sure that I was okay with that. You see, he has actually been wanting a wii since they came out but I have just recently starting getting the itch for one since they came out with the Wii Fit! So, I said of course and then it was off to search for a store with one in stock. Luckily, it didn't take too long and we tracked down a Wii and Wii Fit! Wahoo! Happy Early Birthday to me huh!?! (Or should I say to us, I think he spent more time playing than I did)

Anyway, on to the actual Birthday! Adam had planned for us to spend the morning at the zoo! I LOVE THE ZOO! It was so much fun and Beckett was actually more into the animals than the previous trip! As for the evening, Adam had also arranged for a babysitter so that we could go on a date! Have I mentioned that I absolutely love this man! He is so good to me! So, we enjoyed a quiet dinner with no worries about the little one and then it was off to see "Get Smart"!

All in all, it was such a good day! Putting all materialistic things aside, even though those things were/are great fun, I had the best day because of the husband and the little boy that God has blessed me with! They are everything in this world to me and I love being the woman in their life. They bring me so much joy and laughter and everyday is a gift knowing that I get to spend it with them!

Family Photo at the Entrance

Could you please get this dorky hat off of me!?!


Beckett loved the penquins!


Me and My Boy - There are bears in the background if you look really hard!





7 comments:

Libby said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for the update and fun pics! What an awesome family! We miss you guys! Love you three! ;)

Kristen said...

What a fun day! I'm glad you and Adam were able to get away for a little datey-date too! :)
Kellie's g-daughter came by our office for the last little bit of work, so you can imagine who held her for the majority of that time...speaking of baby fever!!! It makes me miss you and your little guy when I have little ones around. :(
Thanks for the text the other night! You make me laugh!
Have a great weekend!
Love you!

Kristen said...

I tagged you in a meme. Go to my blog to check out the rules!
Hope all is well!

Nicole Knox said...

You look so pretty!!! Your baby is getting so big.

Tara said...

Your hair is adorable, and Beckett is the cutest!

Cayce said...

Look at your long hair!!!!!!! So pretty! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

i'm trying to decide if i should leave you a mean, nasty comment to convince you to blog or be nice and sweet about it. GRRRRRRR blog again!! because I miss you :( How about that?