Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dancing With The Stars

In addition to being a avid fan of Fox News, I also am addicted to watching "Dancing With The Stars"! I love it! I think I watch and criticize because I have this inner longing to be able to dance with that kind of style and grace (well really I would just like to be able to dance). I think God may have passed on giving me that ability since he gave me the "gift" of competition and I would be way to intense and annoying! Kristen knows what I am talking about!!

Anyway, I can't believe that Shannon and Derek got voted off! I mean, I don't think she is the best dancer by any means but I have enjoyed watching their drama and love connection week after week! I guess I just figured that America would like that too! I am at any moment waiting to see them on the front of People Magazine declaring their love for each other to the world! On the upside, I am so glad for Marissa and Tony! She is awesome and I love her pep and attitude. She has made me smile more then any other contestant on the show. I think the judges were way to harsh with her in the beginning but they are starting to come around and actually become fans.

Okay well enough with my ranting about things that don't really matter! Have a great day!

Oh and one more thing, Hillary Clinton is being interviewed by Bill O'Reilly and it will be airing tonight and tomorrow. Tune in and maybe we might find out a little more about her!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I have way too many shows on at the same times this year. I love dancing with the stars but it conflicts with other shows..(tear). I did see a little bit about Shannon and Dericks love affair on E..I would have loved that too :)
I'll try to catch the Hillary's interview tonight..Your watching Fox makes me happy!
I read Adam's blog today and am so sad I can't see his You Tube stuff...our computer won't let us download flash player :( You'll have to send me some pics of Beck since I'm a looser.
Love You!

Kristen said...

P.S. Who are you leaning towards for pres? If you had to vote today...

Adam Young said...

hey babe! found another blog I think you will like!

http://www.marriedtoayouthpastor.com/

Seems pretty funny and it full of wives of youth pastors!

I love you