Thursday, June 12, 2008

I can't believe it is almost over already!

Well, we are in our last full day at camp and I have to admit I am a little sad! We had the best service last night and our kids really opened up in the small group time afterward! You can really see some changes in the lives of these students and it is such a privilege to get to a part of it! Even though camp is tiring for the adults, we are so grateful for the experience! 

We are home bound tomorrow at 11 am and I am definitely ready to sleep in my own bed! Though it will be sad to leave this camp and the wonderful view of Pikes Peak, there is nothing like the comfort of home! I am looking forward to a Friday night at home with my boys sitting on the couch and renting a Red Box movie!


1 comment:

L.C.T. said...

Pikes Peak! Oh oh OH I am so incredibly jealous. I loved being at camp in the Rockies!!!