Wednesday, June 11, 2008

.... so I lied!

Well much to my surprise.... Camp Quaker Ridge has wireless internet! 

Camp has been pretty good so far.... considering I almost packed up my stuff and went home twice already. You see, my little one is usually very flexible and a great traveler but he has thrown me for a little loop this week. Let's just say, I am sure the sound guys that are rooming next to me wish I would go home! I have been having to let B cry it out quite a bit! Oh well, they couldn't have expected to get much sleep this week anyway!

The youth seem to really be enjoying themselves. The speaker is very good and quite entertaining and the worship leader is also a treat! In fact, I get a little disappointed when I have to miss a service due to the little guy! The youth have had some excellent discussion in their small groups and it is really evident that God is working on their hearts! I love camp! I love the high that it brings... the challenge is just staying on that high and keeping your kids motivated to do the same! 

Well, the babe is looking like he is going to take a nap, so I am going to try and catch some zzzz's with him! I will try to update again in the next day or so! 


2 comments:

Marshall Family said...

glad you're having a good time! Hope bubsy settles down though eeek! x

Tipp said...

Camp is not what it used to be!

I could use a good worship service AND camp!