Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Baby's First Zoo Trip



Today was a great day! I took my son to the Zoo with some of the other stay-at-home moms from our church and their children! It was a great time! He was really not that interested in the animals but he did love smiling at the little girls that went with us! What can I say? Already a ladies' man!!!

I was really impressed with the Denver Zoo. I can say that it is not even comparable to the one in OKC. There were so many exhibits and the animals were always visible (it is a pet peeve to go to the zoo and never see the animals because they are tucked away in their little caves)! I saw so many different animals that I had never seen before!

Well, I obviously enjoyed the zoo trip a little more than my son did! haha! Next time we will take Daddy! He was really sad that he couldn't go!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

How fun! Zack and I went to the OKC Zoo a couple years ago and it was definitely not the zoo I once knew and loved...boring!!
I never noticed, but after looking at this pic, Beckett has your eyes!! (just thought you'd like to know :) )
Love you!