Sunday, May 25, 2008

I am so proud of my husband!

I start this blog today beaming with pride because I am so proud to be Adam's wife! I am blown away that God chose me to bless with such a wonderful husband! He exceeds my expectations and even when he falters, he is by far a better person than I have ever been or will be! 

The reason for such gushing..... Adam got to preach in "big church" today (and for those who grew up in the bible belt, you know exactly what I mean by that phrase) and he did such a good job! The topic... Time.... time with God, spouse, family, and community. I know that I am biased but it was nothing short of amazing. It is so awesome to see God at work through him as he preaches not only from his heart, but from a lot of hard lessons due to a tough first year of marriage! :) God has really done some amazing interventions in our relationship with the whole "quality time" issue and so for him to be able to share what God has accomplished and is still doing was a great opportunity! 

Adam, I don't always give you the encouragement or uplift that you deserve, but I want you to know that words only seem inadequate when it comes to telling you how much I love you and am so proud of who you are, what you are doing for God, and what you are becoming in God! Babe, this one's for you! I am radiant today because of your love and leadership!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Very cool that Adam was able to preach yesterday! I know that must make him feel good as well!
What a sweet wife for posting about how proud you are! :)

L.C.T. said...

Ah gosh have just read that you're out in Colorado! I LOVE that State. God did some BIG growing up in me there (I'm from London). Enjoy the Rockies on your doorstep!

L.C.T. said...

I was working at a Christian camp up in the Springs called Eagle Lake. I went back (after 3 years!) last summer and again had the most amazing experiences. Colorado is such a God-state for me! Such precious memories.